- Group Consumer (Singapore, Australia): Optus to launch TD-LTE in 2300 band 13H1 (slide 9).
- Group Enterprise: Market overview (slide 4), growth areas (slide 16).
- Consumer Singapore: Doubling the price for excess data usage April 2013 (slide 3) to 10.70 SID/GB (EUR 6.75). [Not quite as cheap as T-Mobile USA's new rate.] Interesting picture of cost per MB for both 3G and 4G coming down with rising traffic (slide 5). "Challenge: Customers are substituting roaming voice and SMS with data, using ‘free’ OTT services and Wifi. Solution: Partner international operators to offer data roaming packages - Launched roaming packages with partners for a fixed fee eg. Daily unlimited data roaming in UK with Telefonica at S$30/day"
- Group Digital L!fe: Clear picture of the telco role versus partner roles (slide 4). Acquisitions (slides 20, 24, 32, 36).
- AIS (Thailand).
- Bharti Airtel (India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and 17 African countries).
- Consumer Australia (Optus).
- Globe (Philippines).
- Telkomsel (Indonesia).
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Short highlights from the SingTel Investor Day, March 15, 2013.
at 2:02 am