Telecoms: to name a few:
- Regulatory actions in Canada (foreign ownership), the US (the new COPE Act) and the EU (international roaming).
- Standards news on Bluetooth/UWB, WiMAX (certifications) and MoCA (in-home wiring).
- LBS search services from Skyhook and Sprint.
- Innovative VoIP from Lycos, Jajah and Interoute.
- Of particular interest: xMax (handsets) and Skype (sued by StreamCast).
- New video search from Podzinger.
- Ad insertions into SMS from MIVA.
- Company news mainly from cablecos (US, France, Israel).
- Most of my favorite video companies in the news: Sling Media, Akimbo, Dave.tv and VideoEgg.