- Comviq discounter brand, Tele2 Value Champion brand.
- 3P on OA networks by YE 2013: 600k households.
- Focus on network roll-out. Coverage 75% mid 2013.
- Auction (800, 900, 1800) coming 13Q1.
Kazakhstan (Tele2 51%, Asianet Holding 49%):
- EBITDA-breakeven by 13H2.
- Network coverage 92% in 2015 (today 80%).
- Tele2 leads in 9 regions, is a challenger in 21 and a newcomer in 8.
- Focus on 2G; quotes:
- "maximize the 2G opportunity
- make progress on technology neutrality
- absence of MBB will not be critical in approx. 2 years
- >90% of data usage is social networks, where EDGE speed is enough for good user experience"
- "Evaluate possibilities to expand carefully through new licenses as well as by complementary acquisitions."
- Tele2 (and others) aims to launch LTE in 1800 band. 58% of its base stations are LTE-ready and 67% of its transport network.
- MNP is coming to Russia Dec. 1 2013.