- Vivendi sells Maroc Telecom to Etisalat: sector focus for Vivendi and Etisalat is probably more of a natural owner of this asset.
- Deutsche Telekom to sell Scout24: not the natural owner.
- Telefonica sells O2 Ireland to 3 Ireland and Telefonica CR to PPF: geographic focus for Telefonica, reduce debt.
- Hrvatski Telekom sells infrastructure to Ericsson: operational focus (on services), reduce debt.
- Liberty Global sells Chellomedia to AMC Networks: operational focus (on broadband), away from content.
- Tele2 sells fixed-line network in Sweden to Telenor: operational focus (on mobile).
Tuesday, November 05, 2013
Rationale to recent asset sales:
at 2:42 pm