- Enablers: IP (i.e. 4G), VAS (such as LBS and payments for consumers, full access through laptop cards for workers), data tariffs coming down. Is the data over service revenues fianally taking off (settling above 20% at AT&T, Verizon and KPN)?
- Per IP: the Broadband Incentive Problem.
- MTA: comparing minutes of use in Europe and the US reveals that there is a lot of price elasticity.
- Fixed line replacement? (think 16d)
- Outsourcing, network sharing and separation to further lower costs.
- New entrants: Nokia, Apple, Google, Yahoo!
- Offloading (that's whta it is, no more!): mobile TV, femtocells.
- 4G Standards war: LTE, WiMAX (and Gaiacomm?).