Operators for sale:
- Pipex (and C&W?) in the UK; possibly Lycos Germany, Jazztel (Spain), and PT's PT Multimedia unit
- FastWeb (Italy) could attract a counterbid (next to Swisscom's).
- Telefonica not only has Endemol up for sale (late March), but Airwave (UK) as well.
- Deutsche Telekom is shopping Ya.com (Spain) and Club Internet (France) around.
- TDC's owners are looking for buyers for HTCC (Hungary), sunrise (Switzerland) and Talkline (Germany).
- Both Lebanon and Libya are selling two state-owned mobile operators.
- Stakes in state-owned PTT's may change hand: OTE, TI, DT, PT, TeliaSonera, as well as the operators of Bulgaria, Uganda, Botswana and Algeria.
- Infamous Versatel (Germany) and Flag Telecom may re-enter.
- Several wireless operators: MetroPCS, Colombia Movil, GrameenPhone, Safaricom and Spice Telecom.
- Fixed line, SNO: Saudi Arabia and Kenya.
- Wireless (2G and/or 3G): Iceland, Germany (2008), France (2008), Canada (2008), Russia (2007 and 2008), Vietnam, Norway (2007), Sweden (2007)
- WiMAX: Ireland (2007), Italy (2007), Portugal (2007), Sweden (2007), UK (2007).
- DT will launch a secondary brand in Germany, aimed at the youth market (summer 2007).
- Handsets: Apple's iPhone (June) and perhaps news around the 'Google Phone'
- FTTN may come to Australia.
- FTTH in Paris will be launched by Neuf and Iliad.
- MVNOs from KPN and BT may come to Spain.
- Wireless VoIP tests at Vodafone (Starfish) and StarHub (pfingo) may have some impact.
- Breaking down the wireless walled garden at Hutchison 3G (X-Series) will be followed by Amp'd Mobile's launch of the MOTO Q (with Sling and Orb).
- EC on international roaming (June)
- EC v. Germany regarding DT's FTTN/VDSL network (any day?)
- OPTA on KPN's All-IP network (June)