Telecoms: a wide range of topics
- Little company news (eircom, Vodafone/Verizon, Level 3).
- California moving ahead with BPL.
- Wifi efforts from some US cities and Yahoo!.
- More MVNOs coming in the US market.
- Vodafone plans TV launch using KPN's DVB-H infrastructure provider Digitenne.
- IPTV news from a.o. KPN (launch date) and Swisscom (tariff lowering)
Internet: the interesting news was in the search arena
- a patent from Google
- new vertical from MSN
- a click fraud report from Click Forensics
Media: focus on company news
- Time Warner may sell parts of AOL Europe.
- TiVo wins against EchoStar and extends DirecTV contract.