- Distance and LOS for BWA (and other wireless) networks.
- Spectrum for wireless in general. Take a look at this if you think you can watch TV over 3G.
- Backhaul for 3G. That's exactly why MSOs are looking at this rapidly growing market.
- Network sharing in cellular and cable TV networks limits bandwidth available to the end user.
- Interoperability issues. Yahoo! Messenger and MSN Messenger are finally hooking up.
- Roaming issues in mobile (cellular) and nomadic (WiFi) networks.
Thursday, October 13, 2005
My previous post brings me to a whole range of bottlenecks that are sometimes not fully acknowledged, or so it seems.
at 11:47 am